NIT Calicut is organizing a SERB-DST Sponsored Training Program on Electrochemical Technology for Environmental Treatment & Clean Energy Conversion from April 20 to 25, 2020. This STTP would like to focus on all the fundamental and technological aspects of electrochemistry applied to organic and inorganic molecular materials, electrocatalysis, energy storage, and bio-electrochemistry.
We expect to bring together an outstanding and diverse group of distinguished professors and scientists and to provide a platform for the presentation and discussion of the most recent developments on the electrochemical processes for environmental treatment.
- Organized classes on Various environmental-related electrochemical techniques.
- Hands-on practical/ Demonstration sessions using an electrochemical workstation, Ion chromatography, zeta size analyzer.
- Problem-solving Session Supervised by subject experts.
- Organized classes from distinguished personalities in recent advances in Electrochemical technology.
The scope of this STTP includes:
- Exploration of new materials in Membrane-based electrodes,
- Water remediation processes,
- Proton exchange membranes fuel cells, and electrolyzers,
- Biomembrane electrochemistry,
- Bioelectrochemical cell/ reactor designs and process control as applied to modern electrochemical technology
- Applications in different fields, such as health, environment protection, and agriculture.
- PG & Ph.D. students: Rs.2000
- Faculty from academic institution: Rs.4000
- Industry: Rs.5000
The Conference Registration fee to be sent in favor of The Coordinator, ETCEC 2020, N I T Calicut, Account payable at State Bank of India NIT Calicut, CREC Campus, Chathamangalam, Kozhikode. Registration fee includes Conference kit, Morning Breakfast, Working Lunch and High tea.
To download the registration form, click here. Candidates are requested to send the filled-in registration form to The Coordinator – ETCEC 2020 Department of Chemical Eng., NIT Calicut, Kozhikode, Kerala-673601.
The last date to register is April 16, 2020.
Phone Number: 0495-2285401
Email ID: email@example.com