MNIT Jaipur is organizing a five day Short Term Training Program on Electricity Markets: Challenges with Renewable & Storage Integration from March 12 to 16, 2020.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur (Deemed University) is one of the premier NITs, designated with the status of “Institute of National Importance” by MHRD. The institute was established in 1963, and its campus spread over 325 acres of lush green area in the central location of Jaipur city.
- Energy Market Overview
- Energy Market Strategies with Transmission and Distribution System Constraints.
- Energy Sector Challenges, Opportunities and Policy Framework for Evolving Renewable Energy Dominant Market
- New Regulations for RE in Energy Sector: Comprehensive Analysis and Business Model
- Smart Grid development in Great Britain
- The UK Energy Systems: Evolution and current practices
- Energy Market Design with Energy Storage ( Pumped Hydro & Battery Storage)
- Unified Pricing Mechanism in Energy Market Development: Strategic Approach
- Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure: Energy Trading Linkage
- RE & Energy Storage Real-Time Monitoring and Forecasting for Secure System Operation
- Grid Stabilization Strategies with Demand Response.
- Smart Grid Infrastructure: An Essential Framework for Financial Sustainability of Power Sector.
The speakers would be a mix of faculty from UK universities, NPTI, IITs, NITs along with MNIT and industry experts.
- Participants from Industry: Rs. 18000/-
- Participants from Academia: Rs. 3000/-
The registration fee will include registration kit, high tea, breakfast, and working lunch Selection is on a first come- first served basis, and registration charges are non- refundable. The fee is inclusive of GST.
To register online for the course, click here.
The last date to register is March 2, 2020. Limited accommodation on a twin sharing basis is available in the MNIT Hostel Guest Rooms for outstation participants on a first come first serve basis. Accommodation would be chargeable @ approximately Rs. 300/- per head.
Phone Number: +91-95496 50807
Email ID: email@example.com