The Rajasthan Shahari Vikas Kendra, CMS, HCM RIPA in collaboration with The National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), New Delhi is organizing three days “Online Training Program on Disaster Response, Relief & Recovery in New Normal”.
The broad objective of the training program is to discuss the disaster management in New Normal amidst COVID-19.
National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM) South Campus, Ministry of Home Affairs, and Government of India is a premier institute and a Statutory Body (under Disaster Management Act 2005) for training, research, documentation, awareness and human resources and capacity development in the field of disaster mitigation and management in India and in the region.
At the end of the training program participants will be able to:
- Explore the new ways of disaster management in New Normal;
- Comprehend the Disaster Response Planning and Incident Response System;
- Explain Relief Management and Inter-agency Coordination;
- Elucidate Green, Community & Inclusive Recovery.
- Planning for Response in COVID-19
- Relief Management and Inter-Agency Coordination
- Relief: Case Study of Maharashtra
- Green Recovery
- Community-based & Inclusive Recovery
Google Meet/ Cisco WebEx Meeting platform will be used for conducting this program. All the participants will be requested to install ‘Google Meet’ or ‘Cisco WebEx’ Meeting application on your mobile or desktop. The webinar would be conducted through a PowerPoint presentation by the speaker/ experts.
There is no registration fee for the course. To register online, click here.
Before the end of the program, the participants will be provided with an online evaluation form in a group. Evaluation form is mandatory for all the participants to be filled. E-certificate will be issued to the participants after attending the training on all the three days and completion of the program.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.