Design, Modeling, and Simulation of advanced composite structures using FEM software in short term training programs for faculty, P.G. and research student of Science and Engineering are being proposed to provide systematic study.
The main objective of this program is to cover the theoretical and practical application of Design, Modelling, and Simulation arising in a real-world problem. The program includes eleven interactive sessions based on advanced composite material including smart material, fracture and failure analysis.
- Static analysis of beams/truss under Bending, buckling, and Vibration
- Linear and nonlinear analysis of curved panel/shell under Bending, buckling, and Vibration
- Flexural nonlinear analysis of sandwich nanocomposite beam/plate under bending/buckling
- Flexural analysis of plate/beam/shell panel under hygro-thermal environment
- Analysis of beams/plates with a cutout under inplane or out-of-plane or patch loading conditions using ANSYS
- Application of shear deformation theories for static and free vibration analysis of laminated/sandwich plate
- Fracture modeling, analysis, and simulation with MATLAB/ABAQUS
- Dynamic/Impact analysis of 1D/2D beam/plate
- Simulation of damage analysis of structural composite material
- Thermomechanical induced analysis of composite materials with the implementation of smart materials (Piezoelectric material, shape-memory wires.)
- Design and experimental aspects of advanced composites
Who can Attend?
The training program is open to faculty members from engineering institutes, Universities, Ph.D./ PG Students and industry personnel. Selected candidates will be informed via mail on their corresponding email IDs.
- Academicians / Scientist / Researchers 1500/-
- Students: Degree/PG/Ph.D. 1500/-
Registration fee includes registration kit, course material, and working lunch. The participants have to bear their own traveling expenses. The nonrefundable registration fees should be sent in the form of a Demand Draft or Cheque in favor of “Director SVNIT, TEQIP IRG” payable at Surat.
To download the registration form, click here.
Hard and soft copy of the duly filled registration form along with DD should reach the Coordinator on or before 3rd December 2019 at email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 9824442503
Email ID: email@example.com