Training Program on Design & Development of System on Chip using Low Power VLSI at SGSIT Indore [Nov 25-20]: Register by Nov 18
This course on “Design and Development of System-on-chip using Low Power VLSI” is well balanced and structured course specially designed to cover every aspect from fundamentals to chip design. The electronic industry has achieved phenomenal growth over the last few decades, mainly due to the rapid advances in integration technologies and large scale system design.
Shri G. S. Institute of Technology and Science, Indore was established in 1952. SGSITS is recognized as a leading institute in the state of Madhya Pradesh and the western region consistently during its glorious journey of sixty years. It has been ranked among the top 30-40 institutes on the national level (including IITs and NITs) by independent bodies.
- Recent Developments in low power VLSI Design
- Device Modelling: MOS Devices (Double Gate, FinFETS, etc.)
- CAD Tools, VLSI Interconnects, RFIC Design
- Low power VLSI
- System on chip
Faculties from IITs, NITs and other reputed institutes and experts from industries.
Who can Attend?
Faculty from Technical Institutions, Research Scholars (Ph.D. and PG), and Professionals working in Industry and Govt. organizations are eligible to attend the Workshop.
There is no registration fee. Travelling, lodging, boarding and other expenses will have to be borne by the participants. Limited accommodation shall be arranged at the guest house of the institution on a payment basis depending upon the availability.
- Candidates should complete the enclosed registration form duly forwarded by competent authorities (with organization seal) and may be sent by email,/by post before due dates.
- Candidates are requested to send their registration form to Mr. Rajesh Khatri/ Mr. Virendra K. Verma, Dept. of Electronics & Instrumentation Engg Shri G. S. Institute of Tech. and Sci., 23, Park Road, Indore – 452003.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to apply is November 18, 2019.
Phone Number: +919425938566
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.