The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee is organizing an Online Training Program on Deep Learning & Its Applications from October 19 to November 2, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Introduction of deep learning and it’s real-life applications.
- Understanding of shallow and deep architecture.
- Understanding of neural network and sequential modeling.
- Understand the major technology trends driving Deep Learning.
- 40+ Hours live instructor-led sessions.
- Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on from industry experts.
- Expert talks from the industry.
- Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on the weekend.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Basics of Python, Numpy, Pandas, and Matplotlib.
- Supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning.
- ANN, The Neuron Diagram, Creating an ANN network.
- Introduction to CNN, Computer vision applications.
- Project: Build a Multi-Layer Perceptron and train it to classify masses as benign or malignant based on its features.
Who can Attend?
All Undergraduates/ Postgraduates/ Working Professionals/ Faculty from Academic and Research Organizations.
Rs. 8,000/- per participant, Non-Refundable (Applicable for all).
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is October 17, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9149130233
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Mathematics for ML & AI by IIT Roorkee [Oct 10-Nov 7]: Register by Oct 8.