IIT Roorkee is organizing an Online Summer Training Program on Data Analytics & Machine Learning using Python from August 12 to 25, 2020.
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, formerly University of Roorkee and Thomason College of Civil Engineering, is a public technical and research university located in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, India.
- Provide a foundation of Python scripting and its principles.
- Design and implement real-world inspired.
- ML algorithms applications.
- Boost your career prospects through innovative and independent learning.
- Project work with real-life problems (Handwritten optical image recognition and Exploratory analysis on COVID 19).
- 40 hrs of live instructor-led classes.
- Lectures from IIT Roorkee, Hands-on sessions from industry experts.
- Career guidance sessions from the experts.
- Session on incubation and entrepreneurship.
- Expert talks from the industry.
- 3 hrs of doubt clearing sessions on the weekend.
- Access to learning material and video lectures.
- Certificates by E&ICT Academy IIT Roorkee.
- Introduction to packages in Python.
- Tuples, Set, Dictionaries & Functions.
- Numpy, Scipy, Pandas, EDA.
- Supervised Machine Learning.
- Statistics, Hypothesis Testing, Distributions.
- Linear Regression, Logistic Regression.
- Decision Tree, Random Forest.
- Support Vector Machines.
- Heuristic Approaches of ML.
- Projects and Assignments.
₹ 8000/- per participant, non-refundable (Applicable for all)
To register online for the training program, click here.
The last date to register is August 9, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-7409146082
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security by IIT Roorkee [Aug 11-24]: Register by Aug 8.