The Human Resource Development Center, University of Hyderabad is organizing an Online Training Program on Data Analysis using MS Excel, IBM SPSS & R from June 14 to 19, 2021.
Statistical analysis is playing a major role in social science research. This course will help the social science researchers and teachers to understand the process of analyzing the data and reporting the results in their research projects using different software.
The University of Hyderabad is a public research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. Founded in 1974, this mostly residential campus has more than 5,000 students and 400 faculty, from several disciplines. The Governor of the state of Telangana is the ex-officio the Chief Rector of the University, while the President of India is the Visitor to the University.
- Introduction to Data Analysis.
- Descriptive Statistics.
- Probability and Distributions.
- Sampling and Estimation.
- Correlation and Regression.
- Inferential Statistics.
- Introduction to MS Excel, IBM SPSS, and R programming.
- Descriptive Statistics using MS Excel, IBM SPSS, and R programming.
- Correlation and Regression analysis using MS Excel, IBM SPSS, and R programming.
- Inferential Statistics using MS Excel, IBM SPSS, and R programming.
Who can Attend?
Research scholars and faculty members from social science, management and other related disciplines. Note: This program is for the faculty who are involved in data analysis using Statistical tools for analysis.
The Interested faculty may register with a registration fee of Rs.1000 to be paid through NEFT/ RTGS only. Seats are limited. The registration fee can be paid to the following account details: Account Name: Director, HRDC; BANK: State Bank of India; ACCOUNT NO: 10222816364; IFSC CODE: SBIN0005916; BRANCH: HCU Campus.
To register for the training program, click here. The last date to register is June 12, 2021.
You might also be interested in:
- Online Workshop on Human Factors in Software Design by IIITDM Kancheepuram [June 21-25]: Registrations Open
- Online Workshop on Capacity Building for Teachers on 21st Century Skills Education by NIT Trichy [Jun 21- Jul 2]: Register by Jun 11