The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Surathkal is organizing an Online Training Program on Cyber Protection against Cyber Attacks from February 22 to 26, 2021.
This Short Term Training Program (STTP) prime focus is to explain various latest techniques that are used to detect and prevent Cyber Attacks. Further, to explain some of the open-source tools used to detect and prevent Cyber Attacks.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
Officials working in State/ Central Government Organization or Institute or centrally funded Autonomous Institutes, Public Sector Unit, etc, and those who are currently working in the area of Information Communication Technology domain having an interest in Cyber Security/ Information Security/ Network Security topics.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- No registration fees for this STTP.
- Interested officials are requested to send the signed registration form as per the format given and duly forwarded by the competent authority of the applicant on or before 18th February 2021 either through email or by post to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The number of seats is limited to 30 participants.
- Registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
- No Accommodation and No TA/ DA for participants.
- Participation certificate will be issued to the participants only those who will attend all sessions of 5 day National Level Online STTP on “Cyber Protection against Cyber Attacks”.
Dr. Jaidhar CD, Associate Professor, Department of IT
National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Surathkal-575025, Phone : (0824) 2473553
For full notification, click the link below.