The National Institute of Disaster Management (NIDM), Delhi is organizing a Training Program on Crisis & Disaster Management from July 9 to 11, 2020.
The international Training Programme will include analyses of advanced theories and practices required for facing the challenges of crisis and mass disaster events. Lectures will be supplemented by case studies. A key focus in this program will be an efficient application of resources in times of crisis to solidify and strengthen management capabilities. The program will be held in English.
- To deepen participants’ theoretical and practical understanding of issues involved in the management of crises and mass disasters.
- To increase participants’ capacity for innovative planning and implementation of policy in response to crises and mass disasters.
- To improve participants’ decision-making skills in a crisis situation.
- To familiarize participants with tools and methods (executive and technological) so as to enable decision-makers to cope with disasters.
- The Effect of Crisis and Disaster on Vulnerable Groups
- The Role of Health Services during Crisis and Mass Disaster
- The Role of Youth in Times of Emergency
- The Role of NGOs in Coping with Crisis and Mass Disasters
- The Role of the Media in Crisis, Mass Disaster & Emergency Situations
- First Response Teams – Learning from Experience
- Disasters Management and Population Preparedness
- The Role of the Police in Crisis and Mass Disaster Management
- Strategic Decision-Making during Emergency Situations
- The Role of the Rescue Services in Crisis and Disaster Management
The program will be organized online from 09th to 11th July 2020, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Before the end of the program, the participants will be sent the online evaluation form. The evaluation form is mandatory for all the participants to fill and the e-certificate will be provided on completion of the Training.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For official notification, click the link below.
Training Program on Crisis & Disaster Management by National Institute of Disaster Management, Delhi.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics by IIT Indore [July 14-Dec 31]: Registrations Open.