The College of Engineering, Pune is organizing an AICTE Sponsored Short Term Training Program on Control System Design-Classical & Modern with Hands-on Sessions from May 18 to 23, 2020.
The broad objective of the course is to lay the foundation of control design in the time domain and frequency domain to achieve the desired performance. Further, it aims to illustrate the state space approach for control design and estimation.
- To strengthen the critical analyzing abilities of the participants via hands-on sing MATLAB.
- To relate practical applicability by sharing practical experiences related to control design for missile, power system, robots, machines, etc. by experts from industries and research organizations.
- Control Design in the time domain.
- Control Design in the frequency domain.
- Controller design for practical systems such as a missile, robots, power converters, machines, etc.
- Modern Controller design and its implementation.
- Observer Design.
- PID Controller Design & its Digital Implementation
- Hands-on Sessions for each method
To fully realize the objectives of the course, the lecture notes/slides will be made available.
College teachers, practitioners, and researchers.
The teaching faculty will constitute scientists, industry experts and academic experts from IIT, COEP and other renowned institutes.
- There is a nominal registration fee which will be refunded after completion of the course. All shortlisted candidates are required to confirm their participation by sending a Demand Draft of 1,000/- in the name of “Director, College of Engineering Pune-05″.
- Participants are entitled to sleeper class (Second Class) or III Ac railway fare to and fro by the shortest route from the nearest railway station at their place of work to the College of Engineering Pune.
- Accommodation will be provided in the Student Hostel or Guest House during the course period.
- Local conveyance will be paid to local participants.
- The filled-in registration form should be sent to Completed registration forms should be sent to the course coordinator at the following address: Dr. Shailaja Kurode Course Coordinator Department of Electrical Engineering College of Engineering, Pune 411005. Maharashtra.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is May 1, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org