Training Program on Computational Tools: MATLAB, Python & Mathematica at Govt. College of Engg., Karad [Dec 23-27]: Register by Dec 14
Computational tools: MATLAB, Python, and Mathematica can be made simplified to the faculty of Technical Institutes by graphical illustrations and hands-on training so as to use this software as tools for “teaching, learning, and research”.
In this direction, five days workshop is being organized on Computational tools: MATLAB, Python, and Mathematica by GCE, Karad. It has been planned to introduce the nuances of these software’s which has the computational power with the convenient user interface of Mathematica.
Basic ideas on symbolic and numerical computation, 2D and 3D data visualization and programming environment on various topics of Mathematics that are necessary for the faculty of Technical Institutes will be covered to the participating faculties in this workshop. Interactive course materials and practical training on the software will be provided to enable the participating faculty to use this software as a computational tool.
- Algebraic Simulation
- Basics of Mathematica, MATLAB and Python
- Functions, Matrix Operations
- Numerical Methods
- Curve Fitting, Curves and Surfaces plot
- Integration – Double and Triple, Numerical Integration
- Difference Equations, Differential Equations (Ordinary and Partial) and its visualization.
- Optimization Techniques
- Series Solutions
Who can Attend?
Faculty members and research scholars from AICTE approved Engineering Institutes, polytechnics, Science colleges, and Industrial persons are eligible to participate. Participants are required to register in advance using the enclosed form.
How to Apply?
- All applicants from the technical institutes and others should apply at email@example.com along with their CV.
- Limited accommodation will be provided to outstation candidates on a first come first serve basis in PG hostel.
- Further participants will be provided with assistance to get the nearest hotel accommodation on a paid basis.
- Registration Fees, TA / DA and accommodation charges of the participants from TEQIP approved colleges will be borne by their parent institute.
- The registration is limited to 30 participants across India.
- The STTP will be held from 23rd–27th December 2019 at Mechanical Engineering Department, Government College of Engineering, Karad.
Phone Number: 9423937675
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.