The Department of Applied Mathematics and Humanities, S. V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Short Training Program on Computational Software (MATLAB & Mathematica) from October 5 to 9, 2020.
This workshop aims to provide a comprehensive theoretical and hands-on practical experience on MATLAB and MATHEMATICA to the beginners.
The institute, one of the pioneering engineering institutions of the country, was established in 1961 as Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology and was given a status of National Institute of Technology, in 2002. At present, there are six undergraduate courses, seventeen postgraduate courses, and Ph.D. programs in all disciplines of engineering and applied sciences.
MATLAB has a high-level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2D, and 3D graphical functions. Graphics functions to visualize annotate and export data and many ways to create and customize various types of plots and charts.
Mathematica applies intelligent automation in every part of the system, from algorithm selection to plot layout and user interface design. You get reliable high-quality results without needing algorithm expertise and even if you’re an expert, you get results faster.
- MATLAB Introduction and Vector Operations, Variables, and Matrix Operations.
- Conditional Branching, Iterations, and Loops Script and Functions.
- 2D, 3D Graphs, and Advanced Plotting Commands.
- Zoomed plots, Symbolic Toolbox (Mupad), Curve fitting Tool-box, Regression Analysis.
- Numerical methods for solving IVP & BVP with the help of MATLAB.
- Numerical optimization Technique, Mathworks, and signal generation using MATLAB.
- Introduction to Mathematica, basic arithmetic operations, 2D and 3D graphics and solution of algebraic equations, etc.
- The solution of Differential equations and some special functions using Mathematica.
Who can Attend?
The training program is open to an engineering college and polytechnic teachers, research scholars, PG students (M. Sc. And M.Tech), and Industry personnel.
The lectures in the course will be delivered by eminent personalities and experts in the area from reputed academic institutions and universities.
- UG/ PG/ Ph.D. Scholars: Rs. 300/-
- Faculty: Rs. 600/-
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 5000/-
The Details of account for Program Fee Submission: Account Holder Name: Director, SVNIT-CCE; SBI Account; Number: 37030749143; Branch Name: SBI, SVRCET Branch; Bank IFSC: SBIN0003320.
Interested candidates can apply by clicking here. The certificate of participation will be issued only to those candidates securing more than 80% attendance. E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email.
The last date to register is October 3, 2020. Participants are advised to keep laptops for hands-on practice during the sessions.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Training Program on Advances in Manufacturing by SVNIT, Surat [Oct 5-9]: Register by Sep 30.