In recent years, there has been a healthy rise in product quality to survive in aggressive competition across the manufacturing sectors. The present short term training program is designed to provide the participants with an opportunity to self operate the different machines and be familiar with the advanced machining operations.
The objective of this training program is to be acquainted with CNC Machines, tools, job & tool holding devices, Exposing the participants to be conversant with different operations performed, Providing an opportunity to self-operated the machines, thereby increasing the confidence and Enhancing the capability of participants for CNC programming for the advanced machining operations.
- Numerical Machines,
- Part programming,
- Coordinate systems,
- Array program,
- Tool setting,
- Offset setting,
- Instruction for CNC milling and Turning,
- Self practice
Who can Attend?
Candidates with a Qualification in Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing/ Automobile or equivalent/ Experienced Machinist can attend the training program.
- Participant from educational institutes: Rs. 2500/-
- Participant from industry and R&D organizations: Rs. 3500/-
No TA/ DA or accommodation will be provided for attending the training program. Depending on the available accommodation may be arranged at Guesthouse/Hostel on a payment basis if available.
The course fee should be sent in advance through a bank draft along with the duly filled Application form. The DD should be drawn in favor of ‘Continuing Education, NIT Rourkela’ Payable at Rourkela and reach 7 days before the starting of the program.
- Interested candidates can download the registration form by clicking here.
- The application form should be sent to Prof. S.K.Sahoo, Mechanical Engineering Department, National Institute of Technology, Rourkela-769008.
- The selection of the candidate will be informed individually through e-mail only.
- Course fees once paid for selected candidates will not be returned/canceled in any case.
- The last date to register is December 9, 2019.
Phone Number: 0661-2462520
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org