This CoE has been established at IIT Kharagpur with the support from Department of Heavy Industry (Ministry of HI&PE) and a consortium of the top 6 industry members in the country, offering a unique platform for collaborative research in manufacturing keeping harmony with the ‘Make-in India’ initiative of the GoI.
The Centre initiates innovative and top-quality research focused on the industries on Specialty materials, Design and automation, Additive manufacturing, and Industry 4.0 (Industrial Internet of Things). The Centre boasts innovative interventions in the advanced manufacturing domain by enabling an ecosystem among Institutes of higher repute, top industries, and also the MSMEs & start-ups.
- Fundamentals of CNC: CNC turning center, trainer lathe
- Hands-on training of CNC turning center and trainer lathe,
- CNC programming
- Hands-on training on writing CNC codes and execution in CNC turning center, trainer lathe
- Generation of CNC code for different operations, and testing using CNC controller & simulator
- Execution of the CNC code in the machine by the candidates 2
- Study and design of the part on CAD-CAM software for tool path and auto NC code generation
- Hands-on training on designing in CAD-CAM software for different jobs, and followed by execution in
The course fee is as follows:
- ITI & Diploma Students, and Undergraduate: Rs 7,500 (incl of GST)
- MSMEs and Startups: Rs 10,000 (incl of GST)
To register online, click here.
Phone Number: +91-3222-281984
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org