National Power Training Institute (NPTI) has been set up by the Government of India under the Ministry of Power, to function as the National Apex Body for Human Resources Development of the Indian Power Sector. NPTI (Eastern Region), Durgapur is one of the nine Regional Institutes of NPTI established in 1968.
The National Power Training Institute, Durgapur is conducting a 5-day training program on Boiler & Its Auxiliaries Operation for Engineers and Diploma Engineers.
- Principle of Boiling – Nucleate Boiling/Film Boiling/ DNB and Circulation Ratio.
- Boiler Water Chemistry
- Alkali Boil Out & Acid Cleaning, Passivation of Boiler.
- Combustion instability and Optimization.
- Pre-Start Checks, Start-Up, and Shut-Down of P. F. Mill, Coal Feeder, PA Fan, FD Fan, ID Fan, etc.
- Pre-Start Checks, Start-Up, and Shut-Down of Boiler with Burner Operation.
- Cold and Hot Starting of Boiler & Auxiliaries. Interlocks & Protections.
- Total Air Flow, Excess Air Monitoring, Boiler performance, Efficiency & best practices to Reduce Boiler Losses.
- FSSS for Protection of Boiler & Auxiliaries.
- Emergency Operations of Boiler & Its Auxiliaries with case studies.
Well experienced faculty from the Institute and other related industries.
Who can Attend?
Rs. 24,565/-, AC Accommodation will be provided on Twin Sharing basis. The room is equipped with LED TV and WiFi-enabled. The Training Fee includes Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner & Class Room Tea.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: +91 9781392002
Email ID: email@example.com