Training Program on Block Chain Technology at VIT Vellore [Dec 9-13]: Registrations Open
The objective of the STTP is to introduce the fundamentals of blockchain technology and implementations of blockchain technology with their real-time applications. STTP course will cover a complete understanding of blockchain concepts with theory & hands-on sessions. The course will cover blockchain case studies. Overall, this STTP is serving to be a great platform for faculty and researchers to upgrade their knowledge in Blockchain technology.
VIT was founded in 1984 as Vellore Engineering College by the Chancellor Dr. G. Viswanathan. Students from all the states of India and more than 50 countries are studying at VIT. University status was conferred in 2001 by MHRD Govt. of India in recognition of its excellence in academics, research, and extracurricular initiatives.
- Blockchain-based smart contract for SCM network e.g. Shipping Perishable Goods Business Network
- Blockchain-based solution for Business Network to illustrate using Access Control over Personally Identifiable Information.
- Blockchain-based solution for Commodities Trading Business Network.
- Block chain based solution for Vehicle Lifecycle Management.
- Block chain based solution for vehicle Manufacturing Management.
- Block chain based smart contract for e-voting solution.
- Block chain based smart contract for fund collection and fund distribution.
- Block chain based crypto currency Implementation.
Who can Apply?
UG/PG Students, Research Associates (RA), Academicians and Industry delegates are eligible to apply for the workshop. Limited seats are available for the workshop. Participants will be selected among the applicants to ensure representation from more institutions.
The registration fee along with GST is Rs. 2500/-.
Interested candidates can register for the course by clicking here.
Phone Number: 8220819824
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.