The National Institute of Technology, Warangal is organizing an Online Training Program on Big Image Data Processing using Deep Learning Techniques from July 27 to 31, 2020.
The workshop is proposed to discuss Big Image and Video technologies, Processing, and Analytics, which can be used in different domains.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Last year NIT Warangal is celebrating its Diamond Jubilee (1959-2019) year of establishment. Over the years, it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- To enable the participants to learn and conceptualize Big Image Data Processing.
- To empower the participants to use the latest technologies like SPARK, Hadoop, and knowledge of their integration with Matlab (Hands-On).
- To make the participants learn how deep learning techniques are used to analyze Big Image Data sets.
- To provide the participants with Hands-On experience in using deep learning techniques to classify images and object detection in images.
- To make the audience to understand the use of SVM and CNNs for classifying images.
- Overview of Big Image Data Processing.
- Installation of Hadoop, SPARK clusters, and integrating them with MATLAB.
- To make used MATLAB cluster with 96 workers for processing Big Images.
- CBIR, Video Processing by using clusters.
- Introduction to Deep Learning Concepts.
- Processing Big Image Data.
- Applying and implementing Machine Learning algorithms like Neural Nets, Decision trees on Big Image datasets.
- Applying transfer learning for Image Retrieval and classification using different pre-trained CNNS for Big Images.
- Usage of YOLO with DarkNet for Object Detection.
The program is open to all the faculty members, research scholars, and students of all educational/ research institutions, working professionals from Industry and R&D Organizations are invited to apply.
Faculty of the CSE & ECE departments, who have the expertise in these areas will be the core faculty of the workshop. Eminent Faculty from IITs, other premier institutes, and Software Industry in the country is the external resource persons for this program.
- The Registration fee is ₹500/- per participant.
- The number of participants is limited to fifty and the participants will be selected on a first-come-first-served basis.
- To register online for the program, click here.
- The last date to register is July 20, 2020.
Phone Number: +91-9557677251
Email ID: email@example.com
For official notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Emerging Trends and Tools in Contemporary Research by NAS College, Meerut [July 17-23]: Register by July 10.