The Department of Computer Engineering, S. V. National Institute of Technology is organizing TEQIPIII sponsored one week Short Term Training Programme (STTP) on “Big Data and IoT: Data Analytics, Security & Privacy (BIGIOT 2018)” during 2 July – 6 July, 2018.
This training programme is aimed to discuss the opportunities and challenges of big data
and internet of things its related issues. The programme is aimed to assist faculty members, professionals, and researchers to understand about emerging big data analytics techniques and internet of things along with its related issues with privacy and security, covering topics from big data analytics platforms, NoSQL databases, big data privacy,
internet of things simulator and hands on sessions on big data analytic platform (Hadoop) and Cooja.
The indicative pool of topics to be covered is as follows but are not limited to:
- Introduction to big data
- Machine learning techniques for big data analytics
- Internet of Things basic concepts
- Appropriate and efficient analytical methods to leverage massive volumes of heterogeneous data in unstructured text, audio, and video formats.
- Big data analytics platforms such as, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, Cooja etc. (Hands on session)
- Security and privacy issues in big data analytics and Internet of Things
- Current research issues
Faculty Members from AICTE recognized institutes, universities, research scholars and industry personnel working in the concerned/allied discipline.
The registration fees are given below:
- Participant for faculty from academic institutions in India: Rs. 1000
- Participant for research scholars: Rs. 500
- Participant for Research Institutes and Industries personnel: Rs. 1500
For online registration, click here.
- Last date for Registration: Jun 20
- List of Eligible Candidates: Jun 22 (through email and on institute web site)
For any queries, contact
Computer Engineering Department,
S.V. National Institute of Technology,
Ichchhanath,Surat – 395 007, Gujarat, India.
Ph. +91 261 2201592, 2201768