Training Program on Basic Java at K.J. Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai [Dec 9-13]: Registrations Open
K. J. Somaiya Institute of Engineering & Information Technology, Sion is organizing a five-day internship training program on Basic Java from December 9 to 13, 2019. The candidates will be benefitted from Improved Programming skills, Instant feedback and guidance, Increase engagement levels and Help for placement drive.
The K. J. Somaiya College of Engineering (KJSCE) was established in 1983 at Somaiya Vidyavihar and affiliated with the University of Mumbai. It offers 4-year bachelor’s degree courses in the departments of Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, and Mechanical Engineering.
KJSCE is an Autonomous college affiliated to the University of Mumbai spread across approx. 65 acres of posh land and stands among the top 3 engineering colleges in Mumbai. It is also one of the only 3 autonomous colleges in Mumbai the others being VJTI and SP.
- Complete Hands-on Sessions
- No registration fees
- Certificate of training with Robonomics AI
- Internship completion certificate
- Object, Class, Encapsulation, Abstraction, Inheritance, Polymorphism. Features of Java, JVM Basic Constructs/Notions: Constants, variables and data types, Operators and Expressions, Revision of branching and looping.
- Array, String, and Vector Arrays, Strings, String Buffer Wrapper classes, Vector.
- Types of Inheritance, super keyword, Method Overriding, abstract class and abstract method, final keyword, Implementing interfaces, extending interfaces.
- Error vs Exception, try, catch, finally, throw throws, creating own exception Thread lifecycle, Thread class methods, creating threads.
- Applet: Applet life cycle, Creating applets, Graphics class methods, Font and Color class, parameter passing.
Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
Phone Number: 9867009240
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.