The idea to Startup Lab is a first of its kind training program tailored for aspiring entrepreneurs in India. This hands-on training program combines cutting-edge practices from management, entrepreneurship, design thinking and academic research.
Many ideas don’t see the light of the day. We provide an opportunity to give your ideas a chance and help you kickstart your entrepreneurial efforts. Enroll Today to watch your entrepreneurial ideas turn to reality.
This training is offered as part of the research project and is a non-profit initiative by Entrepreneurship faculty at ISB & Bocconi and is funded by ISB.
This training program wants to facilitate the process of implementing ideas that lead to startups. We deliver business knowledge that is proven to enhance idea implementation abilities. The idea to startup program aims to further explore the business practices that are more conducive to improving startup performance and productivity.
We observe that majority of ideas do not move beyond enthusiastic sharing among close networks or suffer quick dismissal. Individuals do not often take them to implementation phases for numerous reasons. Our goal is to cater to this need at large.
- Practice-Oriented Learning: Benefit from our participant-centered learning methodologies, hands-on workshops and smaller class sizes for efficient interactions.
- Be the Right Person at the Right Time: Increase your networking opportunities and grab a chance to pitch your idea to investors on the demo day to be conducted during early 2021.
- Efficient Use of Time: Use your time wisely, attend our sessions on weekends. Receive insights from academic research and expert practitioners.
- Receive your Certificate: Receive a certificate of participation on the successful completion of our program.
- Establish Long Term Relationships: Continue to be part of ISLAB after completion of training. After the training sessions end, you are invited to participate in our monthly events.
The program has eight sessions spanning a period of five months (June to October). The 8 sessions at Idea to Startup training will be delivered on weekends: Saturdays or Sundays. You will be allocated to either sessions on Sunday or Saturday. The sessions will be conducted in Hyderabad. Exact location of the venue will be communicated to the participants closer to the start date.
Who can Apply?
If you have an idea and aspire to be an entrepreneur then you can apply. Especially if you are looking for business knowledge to take further steps towards implementing your idea, then please go ahead and apply.
There are no educational background pre-requisites. The program is open to any sector startups.
How to Apply?
The training program is offered free of charge. This training is offered as part of a research project and is a non-profit initiative by Entrepreneurship faculty at ISB & Bocconi and is funded by ISB. We are able to cover ONLY the training fee. Travel, lodging and food expenses must be borne by the participants. The last date to apply is April 30, 2020.
To apply online for the training program, click here.
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.