DST has recently launched a new program “Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (ICPS)” to foster and promote R&D in this emerging field of research. A Cyber-Physical System (CPS) is a mechanism controlled or monitored by computer-based algorithms, tightly integrated with the internet and its users. It is an engineered system that is built from and depends upon, the seamless integration of computational algorithms and physical components.
The objectives of the workshop are to enable the participants to learn Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning applications in Production and Manufacturing Systems. To enable the participants acquire modeling, simulation and optimization of various production and Manufacturing process with hands-on experience by using software packages and empower the participants with the knowledge and skills of several tools, techniques, and methods of AI, ML approaches in Production and Manufacturing systems also prepare them to teach these courses at their respective institutions.
- Overview of Manufacturing systems and Industry 4.0
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning introduction.
- Implementation of Artificial Intelligence techniques in Manufacturing and Production systems.
- Overview of Machine learning Tools and Techniques.
- Application of AI and ML in Production and manufacturing systems with cases.
- Simulation and modeling of manufacturing systems.
- Hands-on session with MATLAB simulation and Optimization Toolbox
- Simulation and Optimization in Production Systems using different Cases.
- Simulation Lab ARENA, FLEXSIM, etc.
- Overview of Big data and Data ware Housing.
- Big data and Data ware Housing in Manufacturing and Production System.
- Soft computing Techniques overview.
Faculty members from IITs, NITs, IIITs, and Industry experts with an expertise in the domain.
Who can Attend?
The program is open for all the Faculty, Ph.D. scholars, PG students of Mechanical Engineering and allied disciplines. Industry professionals working in the concerned/allied discipline can also attend.
Selection will be done based on the first-cum-first-serve basis and the confirmed candidates will be notified immediately through their personal E-mail Id’s. The maximum number of participants will be 50 (Fifty). The first 30 registered participants will be provided FREE registration, TA of maximum INR 2000/- will be paid to the participants. Accommodation will be arranged by the organizing team
How to Apply?
- A filled-in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities (along with demand draft) should reach the coordinator.
- It is also mandatory to send scanned application form and demand draft through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org as selection will be intimated only through mail
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to apply is December 23, 2019.
Phone Number: 9701388925
Email ID: email@example.com