The Department of Civil Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Training Program on Advances in Geotechnical Engineering from November 19 to 23, 2020.
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) was established in 1961 as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges for imparting technical education.
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 3 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) Act, 1956, the Central Government on the advice of the University Grants Commission, has declared the Sardar Vallabhbhai Regional College of Engineering & Technology (SVREC), Surat to Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat with the status of “Deemed University” with effect from 4th December 2002.
- Soil Properties and its significance for Foundation Design
- Issues in Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Pile Raft Foundation – Analysis and Design
- Potential Use of Biochar in Geotechnical Engineering
- Physical Modelling of SSI in Geo-centrifuge
- Numerical Methods in Geotechnical Engineering
- Liquefaction Basics and Mitigation
- Monte Carlo Simulation Applications for Rheological modelling and tectonic history of Kaapvaal craton
- Tunnelling in the mountains: Introduction to NATM
- Rock Mechanics in India:- From Past to Present
- Petroleum related Rock Mechanics
- Application of Computational Geomechanics in SSI
- Case studies on Land Slide Analysis and Mitigation
- Application of Image Analysis in Geotechnical Engineering
- A Case study on Contiguous Pile wall for Railway Subway project with field challenges
- Advances and Applications of Geocells
- Design of Flexible Pavements
- Rock Properties: Determination and Interpretations
- Application of Diaphragm wall in Underground Constructions
Who can Attend?
The Faculty members of the AICTE approved institutions, Research Scholars, PG Scholars, participants from Government, Industry (Bureaucrats/ Technicians/ Participants from Industry etc.) and staff of host institutions.
Registration fee for the program is Rs. 300 for research students, Rs. 600 for faculty from academic institution and Rs. 5000 for industry personnel and practicing engineers.
Participants have to send bonafide certificate/ photocopy of their valid identity card and payment details to email@example.com. The registration fee should be paid online mode in account of “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG” A/C No: 0277101028663 Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat, IFSC: CNRB0000277.
To register for the training program, click here.
The program will be organized through Google meet. The last date for registration is 18th November, 2020. Number of participants is limited. Selection will be as per the eligibility, and on First-Come-First-Served basis. Short listed candidates will be informed through email. However, the certificate of participation will be issued only to those candidates securing more than 80 % attendance.
Mr. Kritesh Chouhan, PhD Scholar
Phone Number: +91 9660668744
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online Course on Blockchain Technology & Its Applications in IoT by SVNIT Surat [Dec 7-11]: Register by Nov 27.