The Department of Electrical Engineering, Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing an Online Training Program on Sustainable Development & Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering from March 8 to 12, 2021.
This course serves to bring communities together to share knowledge, learn from one another and propose new collaborations in order to further advance the field. This course is aimed at the full spectrum of people involved in electrical engineering/ science from model development, validation, and all the way through to application.
The Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is an institute of national importance, funded by the Government of India. This institute is spread over 100 hectares of land on the Surat-Dumas Road. The Institute is established in 1961 in the State of Gujarat as one of the Regional Engineering Colleges, became the National Institute of Technology (NIT) on 4th October 2002.
- Exploration of various developments in electrical machines/ power electronics/ power system engineering with mathematical modeling and implementation of simple case studies/ demos.
- Simulation of basic/ advanced components of electrical systems.
- Basics of sustainable development and electrical engineering.
- Integration of renewable energy sources into power systems (solar, wind, etc.)
- Advanced computational tools for electrical machines and power systems. Modern condition monitoring tools for electrical machines.
- Power system reliability, security, deregulation, and restructuring.
- Optimization in power system engineering and its simulation in MATLAB using optimization toolbox.
- Programming by using MATLAB toolbox. (NN tool, Fuzzy, Genetic algorithm, etc.)
- The deep learning/ machine learning tools etc. will be demonstrated.
Who can Apply?
The faculty members/ students/ industry professionals can apply for the course.
The eminent speakers from IITs/ NITs/ and other reputed Institutes will be invited for vast revelation and knowledge enrichment.
- Students UG/ PG/ Ph.D.: Rs. 250/-
- Academicians/ College Teachers: Rs. 500/-
- Delegates from industries: Rs. 3,000/-
The registration fee should be paid Online to: A/C name: “Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG”; A/C No: 0277101028663 (Savings account); Bank Name: Canara Bank, Nanpura Branch Surat; IFSC: CNRB0000277.
To register for the training program, click here. The last date to register is March 2, 2021.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Training Program on Sustainable Development & Recent Advances in Electrical Engineering by SVNIT Surat