This training program is designed to address recent advancements in the area of smart electric grid technologies related to the Integration of renewable energy sources, control techniques, protection technologies, and big-data analytics.
The program will offer a unique platform to the researchers, practicing engineers, academicians and research scholars working in the relevant areas to come closer through theoretical sessions and practical sessions. This program is structured to give wide exposure to recent advancements in smart electric grid technologies.
National Institute of Technology Meghalaya was established in the year 2010 as a joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Meghalaya with the granted permanent campus of around 450 acres at Shora Cherrapunjee.
- Integration of renewable energy sources e.g. solar, wind, etc.,
- Digital control techniques for smart grids/Microgrids
- Power quality improvement technologies
- Advanced Signal Processing and Control System Applications
- Cloud Computing, Big data analytics, Machine learning applications for Microgrids
- Protection & Control Issues, Demand Side Management
- Hands-on Practice using MATLAB, PSIM, PSSE, etc.
Who can Attend?
The interested research scholars (M.Tech/Ph.D), faculty members and industry experts can attend the national training program AREIS 2019.
- Industry Expert: 5000 INR
- Faculty: 2000 INR
- Research scholars: 500 INR
- The registration fee should be paid through Net Banking with the following account details: A/C No. 23730110019580, Name of account holder: NIT Meghalaya/R&D/RECTPCL/EE IFSC Code: UCBA0002373 MICR Code: 793028003 Branch: UCO Bank, Laitumkhrah-793003.
- The filled-in registration form should be sent to Dr. Gayadhar Panda, Professor, Department of Electrical Engineering, NIT Meghalaya, Bijni Complex, Laitumkhrah, Shillong – 793003, India.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- The last date to register is November 22, 2019.
Phone Number: +91 9485177030
Email ID: Gayadhar.Panda@nitm.ac.in