The Department of Electrical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal is organizing an Online Training Program for Research Scholars on Advanced Electrical Drive Controls & Implementation on July 9, 2021.
This researcher’s development programme is devoted to fundamental theory, recent developments, applications and research outcomes addressing the related theoretical and practical aspects of “Advanced Electrical Drive Controls and Implementation”.
National Institute of Technology Warangal, formerly known as Regional Engineering College was established in 1959. Over the years it has developed into a premier institute of higher learning and is ranked among the top technical education institutions in India.
- Recent Developments and study of Power Electronic converters and Multi-level inverters.
- Recent Trends in Power Electronic drives for accurate and high dynamic performance of Motor.
- Application of various Electric Motor drives and their fundamental theory.
- Machine modelling for the application of electric drives.
- Design of current, voltage, and speed sensor for motor drive application.
- Advanced speed control schemes (Field oriented control, direct torque control, and predictive torque control schemes) for induction motor and PMSM drives.
- Implementation of vector control schemes for motor drive and its real-time demonstration using the real-time dSPACE platform.
Who can Attend?
The program is open to the Research Scholars of Engineering Colleges in India.
The program will be conducted by the faculty members from NIT Warangal; Academicians in the concerned field from IITs/ NITs/ IIITs are invited to deliver lectures in the program. Speakers from industries are also expected to deliver as part of the course.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
A filled in form of application in the prescribed format duly signed and sponsored by appropriate authorities should reach the coordinator by e-mail only. It is mandatory to send scanned application form through e-mail to email@example.com selection will be intimated only through email. The last date to apply is July 5, 2021.
Selection will be done based on first-come-first-serve basis to a maximum number of 10No’s. The list of selected participants will be intimated through e-mail. Candidates will be issued satisfactory certificates on successful completion of the course.
You might also be interested in:
- Online FDP on Electric Transportation Infrastructure for E-Mobility in India by NIT Warangal [Aug 2-6]: Registrations Open.
- FDP on Mechatronics & MEMS at NIT Warangal [July 5-9]: Registrations Open