Training Program on Advanced Computational Techniques in Engineering Sciences & Mechanics at NIT Uttarakhand [Feb 24-28]: Registrations Open
NIT Uttarakhand is organizing a short term Training Program on Advanced Computational Techniques in Engineering Sciences & Mechanics from February 24 to 28, 2020. The course will address the Current progress in the field of computational techniques applicable to engineering sciences & mechanics problems.
- Introduction to various computational techniques for engineering sciences & mechanics problems: FEM, SVM, Mesh Free Methods, X-FEM, IGA, and X-IGA, etc.
- Learning platform for the students, teachers, and researchers from interdisciplinary areas.
- Research collaboration possibilities.
- Mathematical Theory of Finite Element Method
- FEM using MatLab Programming
- Spectral Volume Element Method & its applications in Fluid Mechanics Problems
- Mesh Free Methods
- Extended Finite Element Method
- Isogeometric Analysis
- Extended Isogeometric Analysis
- Computational Techniques for Nano-fluids
This STC is open for participants from Industries, PSUs and Academic Institutions Faculties, Ph.D. Research Scholars, Undergraduate (preferably final year only) and Post-graduate students. The numbers of participants for the course are limited to thirty (30) on the first come first serve basis.
Resource persons of the STTP will be from IITs/NITs, CFIs and reputed Institutes in India.
- For PG/Ph.D. students: Rs. 500/-
- For faculty members: Rs. 1000/-
- No fee for the students (PG & Ph.D.) from TEQIP funded institutions.
No TA/DA will be provided to the participants. The fee covers the participation in the program, registration material including tutorial notes, boarding (Tea/lunch) on all the days of the STTP. Accommodation on sharing basis may be provided to out-station participants only, upon prior request (on additional payment basis).
To download the registration form, click here. Candidates are requested to send their filled-in registration form to email@example.com.
Phone Number: 91-9456318765
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.