Anna University to hold Two days Hands on Training on “Computer Service and Networking” on 7th– 8th, March 2020. This program will provide an opportunity to the participants to get knowledge about “Computer Service and Networking”.
The objective of this programme is to provide in depth theoretical and practical training in Computer Service and Networking to Students from Higher Secondary/ ITI/ Vocational Groups. Computer Centre is a technology provider to students, researchers and teaching community to fulfill their computational, technological and internet requirements of the campus.
The Computer Centre was established in 1983 at Madras Institute of technology. It also provides the computing facility for the academicians and administrative staffs of the university and serves directly by the way of giving internet ready systems, internet access to MIT through the campus wide computer network & Wi-Fi connectivity. It is exclusively used for academic activities like video conferencing, satellite education and data processing activities.
The complete coverage of “Computer Service and Networking ” which includes,
- Introduction to PC Hardware
- Hardware installation and configuration
- PC debugging , troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Software installation and Configuration
- Networking Basic and Configuration
- Submission of Application: 29.02.2020
- Intimation of Selection: 01.03.2020
- Confirmation by Participants: 04.03.2020
- Total number of participants will be restricted to 30 numbers. Participants will be selected on First Come First Served Basis.
- Participants are requested to send the scanned copy of filled in registration form through Email to hardwaretraining[at]mitindia.edu
Landline: 044 –2516011/6012/6013/6326
E-mail ID: hardwaretraining[at]mitindia.edu