Angular is an open-source and Type Script-based front-end web application framework, which creates rich interactive features for real-time MVC applications. It was developed to address the critical challenges usually encountered when developing single-page applications.
The angular framework is furnished with two-way binding, directives, routing and testing. This course will introduce web developers to Angular 6 for building web sites and web apps.
- Why use Angular 6
- Type Script core concepts
- Getting started with the Angular CLI
- Bootstrapping the application
- The Role of Components
- Using Decorators in Components
- Dependency injection and providers
- Template driven forms
- Reactive forms
- Routing and page navigation
How to apply?
The applicants should send their applications in the specified format through their Principal / Sponsors to reach on or before 18.09.19. If selected they should confirm their participation in time.
- Registration Fee: Rs.350 ( For Students) Rs. 500 ( For Faculty)
- Boarding and Lodging Rs.200/- per day
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 18.09.19
- Intimation of Selection: 19.09.19
- Confirmation by participants: 20.09.19
Dr.P.Keerthika (Associate Professor, Department of CSE)
Kongu Engineering College
Mobile: 8248510762, 7373727254
Email id: pkeerthika[at]kongu.ac.in or sangeetham[at]kongu.ac.in