Anna University invites applications for Training on Basic Knowledge & Uses of Computers for Orphanage Students on 14-15 March 2020. This program will provide an opportunity to the participants to get knowledge about the various usages of Computers. The objective of this programme is to facilitate the Orphanage students in Basics of computer, MS Office and effective use of the Internet, etc.
Anna University was established on 4th September 1978 as a unitary type of University. It offers higher education in engineering, technology and allied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society.
The complete coverage of “Training on Basic knowledge and uses of Computers for ” which includes,
- Basic organization of computer.
- E-mail creation and Internet Browsing
- Excel sheet maintenance
- Word document Usage
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Total number of participants will be restricted to 30 numbers. Participants will be selected on First Come First Served Basis.
- Participants are requested to send the scanned copy of filled in registration form through E-mail to computerknowledge[at]mitindia.edu.
- Submission of Application: 05.03.2020
- Intimation of Selection: 06.03.2020
- Confirmation by Participant: 07.03.2020
Who can attend?
- Students of age group of 10 to 15 years.
- Participants will be selected on the first-come-first-served basis.
- 2 days full attendance along with the evaluation test is required for the issue of certificates.
Landline: 044 – 22516011/6012/6013