The CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (IICB), Kolkata invites applications for the Summer-Training/ Internship/ Dissertation Work for the year 2021.
Indian Institute of Chemical Biology is a biomedical research center in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. Established in 1935 as the Indian Institute of Experimental Medicine, it was inducted under the aegis of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research in 1956 and renamed to its present form in 1982.
The aim is to let young minds feel the thrill and excitement of science by working on a project requiring application and critical appreciation of scientific principles. It also aims at active participation in the learning process through experimentation and putting into practice the knowledge acquired in the classrooms. This program provides an opportunity to gain research experience and work closely with a scientist.
- Students must be pursuing postgraduate courses from a recognized University/ Institute /college in the relevant area.
- He/ She must have secured at least 60% marks throughout his/ her academic career (From the Secondary exam onwards).
- Training must be essential for the candidate’s course curriculum.
The following fee structure & new terms and conditions w.e.f 1st Feb 2021 has been fixed for pursuing Summer Training/ PW/ DW at CSIR-IICB:
- 01-02 months: Rs. 10,000 per month + Taxes as applicable
- 03 months: Rs. 25,000+ Taxes as applicable
- 04-05 months: Rs. 25,000 (for first 3 months)+Rs. 10,000 pm (for remaining months)+ Taxes as applicable
- 06 months: Rs. 50,000+ Taxes as applicable
- 07-08 months: Rs. 50,000 (for first 6 months)+Rs. 10,000 pm (for remaining months)+ Taxes as applicable
- 09 months: Rs. 75,000 + Taxes as applicable
- 10-11 months: Rs. 75,000 (for first 9 months)+ Rs. 10,000 pm (for remaining months)+ Taxes as applicable
- 12 months: Rs. 1,00,000 + Taxes as applicable
No fees will be charged from applicant from any Government Academic Institution. The stipulated fees as notified above is applicable only for eligible & selected candidates from any nongovernmental institutes/ colleges/ University.
In cases where fees are applicable, selected candidates can make payment by Online Transfer: Bank Detail (for Electronic Fund Transfer); Account Name: Indian Institute of Chemical Biology; Name of the Bank: State Bank of India; Name of the Branch: Jadavpur University; Branch Account Number: 30272881915; IFSC Code: SBIN0000093. The scanned bank/ online receipt must be sent to e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven (07) days prior to the joining date of the candidate.
To download the registration form, click here.
The filled-in registration form should be sent to Dr. Sanjay Dutta, Principal Scientist, Head, Human Resource Group (HRG), Academic Affairs Division, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Biology, 4-Raja S.C. Mullick Road, P.O. Jadavpur, Kolkata 700032.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.