SVNIT, Surat is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored training program on Emerging Trends in Speech & Bio-medical Signal Processing from September 23 to 27, 2020.
The course is primarily intended for faculty, research scholars, and industry professionals to equip them with recent trends in Speech and Biomedical signal processing. With the continuous increasing research interest in speech and biomedical signal processing, the industry/ academia demands for efficient data handling as well as technologies.
The objective of the program is to introduce the participants to the basic as well as most recent technologies of speech and biomedical signal processing for various applications and give an insight into how it can be used based on the requirement.
The Institute was established in 1961 as one of the RECs for imparting technical education in Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering. In the year 1983-84 the Under Graduate programs in Electronics Engineering were introduced and in the year 1988-89, the UG programs in Computer Engineering and Production Engineering were started.
- Introduction of different speech processing as well as biomedical signal processing applications.
- Discussion on recent technologies used in various applications, like, speech recognition, speech music analysis, speaker verification, and speech quality enhancement.
- Discussion on empirical wavelet transform, and its biomedical applications.
- Discussion on cardiovascular engineering.
- Discussion on acoustic signal processing and optimization.
- Speech Recognition
- Speaker Verification
- Speech of Music Analysis
- Children Speech Recognition
- Hearing Aid for Speech Quality Enhancement
- Application of Empirical Wavelet Transform in Biomedical Signal Processing
- Machine Learning for Cardiovascular Engineering
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning, and its Applications in Industry
- Acoustic Signal Processing and Optimization
- Prof. Samarendra Dandapat (IIT Guwahati)
- Dr. Gayadhar Pradhan (NIT Patna)
- Dr. Vinal Patel (ABV-IIITM Gwalior)
- Dr. Rajesh K. Tripathy (BITS Pilani)
- Dr. Bidisha Sharma (NUS Singapore)
- Dr. Hemant Kathania (AALTO University Finland)
- Dr. Nagendra Kumar (Eaton India Innovation Center)
- Dr. Ganji Sreeram (Reliance Jio)
- Dr. Asutosh Kar (IIITDM Kancheepuram)
- Prof. Hemant A. Patil (DA-IICT Gandhinagar)
Who can Apply?
Mostly Faculty members, industry personals, research scholars familiar in the area of speech and biomedical signal processing.
- Students: Rs. 300/-
- Faculty: Rs. 600/-
- Industry Professional: Rs. 5000/-
The details for NEFT payment are as follows: A/C No. 0277101028663; Name of A/C: Director SVNIT TEQIP IRG; IFSC Code: CNRB0000277; Bank: Canara Bank.
To register for the course, click here. The last date to register is September 22, 2020. E-certificates will be sent to the participants by email.
For full notification, click the link below.
Online Training Program on Emerging Trends in Speech & Bio-Medical Signal Processing by SVNIT, Surat