About The Organizer
National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC), is an ISO 9001-2015 certified Government of India Enterprise under Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME). NSIC has been working to promote, aid and foster the growth of micro, small and medium enterprises in the country. NSIC operates through countrywide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country. In addition, NSIC has set up Training cum Incubation Centre managed by professional manpower.
Mission: “To promote and support Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Sector” by providing integrated support services.
Vision: “To be a premier organization fostering the growth of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) Sector”.
About the training
Government of India have undertaken multiple initiatives to promote manufacturing and adoption of electric vehicles in India. With the support of the Government, electric vehicles have started penetrating in the Indian Market.
However, availability of adequate Charging Infrastructure is one of the key requirement for accelerated adoption of electric vehicles in India. It is proposed to encourage this by laying down an enabling framework.
- To enable faster adoption of electric vehicles in India by ensuring safe, reliable, accessible and affordable Charging Infrastructure and eco-system
- To promote affordable tariff chargeable from EV owners and Charge Stations Operators/Owners
- To generate employment/income opportunities for small entrepreneurs
- To proactively support creation of EV Charging Infrastructure in the initial phase and eventually create market for EV Charging business
- To encourage preparedness of Electrical Distribution System to adopt EV Charging Infrastructure.
- EV Charging Stations & Technologies
- Types of Charging Stations
- Implementation Mechanism
- EV Stations Infrastructures & Business Opportunities
- Public Charging Infrastructure requirements
- Locations of Public Charging Stations (PCS)
- Database of Public EV Charging Stations
- Tariff rate for Supply Electricity to EV PCS
- Business Opportunities/Models for EV Charging stations/ Rate Contract/ Land Leasing etc.
- Solar-Powered EV Charging stations
- Solar PV based EV Charging Station Technology
- Solar PV Charging Connectivity Loads
- EV Charging Station – Site Visit’
- EV Charging Stations Retail Outlets-Demos
- Demonstration of EV Charging stations
- Categories Based of Electric Vehicles
- Charging Stations/ Loads/ kW/ kM/ Power Capacity ranges etc.
Date and Location
22 & 23 August, 2019 Time: 9:30AM To 5:00PM
At NSIC TSC, A S Rao Nagar, ECIL Post, Hyderabad
(Certificate will be awarded by NSIC)
Registration Fee: Rs. 5900/- (Incl. GST) (Fee Includes Registration fee, Lunch, Hi-Tea & Snacks)
Registration fee should be remitted through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of NSIC-TSC, HYD payable at Hyderabad, well in advance of the programme. And also acceptable for payment through Bank Account transfer like., NEFT/RTGS/Google-pay/Phone-ay/Paytm/UPI/Card-swipe. Cash deposit at Bank is not acceptable for any reason.
NSIC Bank Account details:
Name of the Bank: Punjab National Bank,
Recipient Name: NSIC TSC Hyderabad
Branch Name: A.S. Rao Nagar
Account No: 2007002100012281
IFSC Code : PUNB0456500
MICR Code: 5000240241
Program Coordinator: 9963999310, 9908032577 Office: 040-27126646. Ext. 721
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com Fax. No. 040-27122303.