The position will overwhelmingly have a local traveling role within the allocated cities of Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune and Mumbai leading to training and development of every staff in the face to face team with modules that relates to direct and tangible improvement and progress lives of the staff constituting the face to the face fundraising team.
The vision of creating “enlightened fundraisers” will have its foundation and building blocks aligned by the training and development unit and see it evolving and taking shape into its fullest form.
The training and development coordinator of every face to face fundraising city of Amnesty International India will form the training and development unit. The unit plays a crucial role in building enlightened fundraisers.
The coordinators will focus on the implementation of the modules developed for the enlightened fundraiser’s project that calibrates the face to face fundraising team’s performance by providing in-depth inputs to the personal and professional potential of the staff.
- Imparting high levels of human rights knowledge for the face to face recruiters (specifically Amnesty’s national and global program of work)
- Assist the city manager by playing a role in the hiring interview process
- A full-fledged end to end induction for every new recruiter joining the team in phases and with refresher courses with parallel help from the team leaders and city managers
- Creating a dynamic office environment on par with Amnesty standards with innovative notice boards and creatively building a story filled space that serves as a training room
- Experience of two years with a track record of delivering successful training programs for personal and professional skills
- Very strong understanding of direct sales
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, ability to work in and team and to take a leadership role.
- Cultural sensitivity – the ability to work effectively cross-culturally and adapt communications style as needed to foster collaboration.
- Excellent communication skills in English + Tamil / Telugu
- Creative, innovative and vibrant in personality and thinking
Key Performance Indicators
- Training hours per month
- of staff trained
- of modules of training completed
- Field visits (minimum twice a week) for onsite mentoring plus outreach visits
- Areas of excellence demonstrated by recruiters with inputs from the trainings
- Areas of improvement worked on for the recruiters
To apply online, click here.
Phone Number: 080-46496363
Email ID: email@example.com