About the Organiser
Society for Electronic Transactions and Security [SETS] is a non-profit society dedicated to research and development in the field of Information Security under the initiative of the Office of the Principal Scientific Advisor (PSA) to Government of India.
About the Training
The Hands-on Training on Cyber Attack, Response and Defense (CARD) for Government Officials is organised by Society for Electronic Transactions and Security (SETS) in association with Information Security Education and Awareness (ISEA) from Feb 26-28, 2020.
As Technology advances, cybercrimes advance. Cyber-attacks are carried out with just a few clicks today. This 3-day intensive course on Cyber Attack, Response and Defense techniques would assist government officials in meeting the security requirements and protecting the assets of their organization. Three modules designed as part of the course would focus on attacking, responding and defending the networks.
The ethical hacking module involves curriculum to hack into a system with the same tools as their criminal counterparts. Incident Response module will provide with techniques in extracting digital artefacts from volatile memory samples and malware analysis to quickly identify an attack. The last module will focus on defending the network with the help of intrusion detection and prevention systems.
- Hacking into a system in a simulated environment
- Memory analysis
- Malware analysis
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems
- Security Information and Event Management
- Linux Hardening
Who can Participate?
- Engineers from R&D Labs
- Government officials working in the area of Cyber Security, System Administration and Network Administration
How to Register?
- Interested participants can register for the workshop by filling the registration available at this link.
- Registration fee along with registration form should be sent to the Coordinator on or before 2 days of each training programme starting date.
Dr P. Nageswara Rao
Mobile: 9884143131 Phone: 044 –66632506