IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, MNIT Jaipur, NIT Patna, NIT Warangal, and PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur are organizing an Online Training & Certification Program on Deep Learning & Applications from August 23 to September 3, 2021.
National Institute of Technology Patna is the 18th National Institute of Technology created by the Ministry of H.R.D. Government of India after rechristening the erstwhile Bihar College of Engineering Patna on 28.01.2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of a pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924.
- Instructor-led online training sessions
- 3-4 hours per day in the afternoon to evening
- Rigorous Hand- on ( practice) sessions on deep learning algorithm implementation
- Special sessions on Python programming for deep learning
- Specific industry-led sessions
- Opportunities to connect with expert for research orientation
- Introduction to deep learning
- Deep Convolutional Neural Networks and Applications in classification, object detection
- Moving object detection, emotion detection, semantic segmentation using CNN
- Recurrent neural networks for natural language processing, machine translation, image captioning etc.
- Autoencoder, Generative Adversarial Networks and their applications
- Python programming, Tensorflow and Keras for implementation of deep learning algorithms
- Research trends in deep learning.
- Faculty/ students – Rs. 500/-
- Others – Rs. 1000/-
- Foreign participants – Rs. 4000/-
Online payment details:- Account Name: NIT Patna; Bank Name: INDIAN BANK; A/C No. : 50380476798 IFSC Code: IDIB000B810; Branch: NIT Patna Branch, Patna, Bihar.
To register for the training program, click here.