The Department of Information Technology, National Institute of Technology (NIT), Karnataka is organizing a TEQIP Phase-III Sponsored 5 Day Online Short Term Training Program on Applications of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques in Multidisciplinary Area from November 16 to 20, 2020.
NITK Surathkal is a premier Institute engaged in imparting quality technological education and providing support to research and development activities. NITK is recognized as an Institute of National Importance by an act of Parliament. NITK has carved a niche for itself among the best technical institutes in India. NITK offers 9 UG, 26 PG programs, and Ph.D. programs.
The aim of this 5 Day Online Short Term Training Program (STTP) is to bring together Post Graduate Students, Ph.D. Research Scholars, Faculties, Officers, and Engineers those who are interested to know more about Applications of Machine Learning and Deep Learning. It will be a platform for enriching knowledge on machine learning concepts and it would enable the participants to gain a comprehensive understanding of applications of machine learning in multidisciplinary area.
- Introduction to Machine Learning and its applications.
- Need for Dimensionality Reduction Techniques, Filter-based, and Wrapperbased Feature Selection Techniques.
- Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning-based Classifiers.
- Applications of Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning-based Classifiers.
- Introduction to Deep Learning and its importance in solving real-world applications.
Who can Attend?
This 5 Day Online Short Term Training program is open to M.Tech. students, Ph.D. research scholars who are studying in Computer Science & Engineering/ Information Technology discipline. Faculties/ Scientists/ Officers/ Engineers working in Computer Science & Engineering or Information Technology discipline are also eligible to attend this program.
- No registration fee for this 5 Day Online Short Term Training Program on “Applications of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Techniques in Multidisciplinary Area”.
- To download the registration form, click here.
- Interested participants are requested to send the signed registration form as per the format given and duly forwarded by the competent authority of the applicant to the STTP coordinator on or before 10th November 2020 either through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post.
- The number of participants limited to 40.
- No Accommodation and No TA/ DA will be provided to the participants.
The last date to register is November 10, 2020.
Phone Number: (0824) 2473553
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Online FDP on Machine Learning Algorithms & Applications by IIIT Kottayam [Nov 4-8]: Registrations Open.