The Electrical Engineering Department, S. V. National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat is organizing a TEQIP-III Sponsored Short Term Training Program (STTP) on Advances in Control and Instrumentation Education and Implementations during July 8-12.
About the Course:
This course is inspired by the phenomenal success of Control and Instrumentation in diverse fields. That will be of greater interest to the academic community, professionals, young research community aspiring for understanding progresses made yet on Control and Instrumentation.
The content of the Course will be useful for those wish to pursue their research in these directions as well. This Course will provide an opportunity for Practitioners to understand greater insights into Control and Instrumentation.
Attempts would be made to make this course ‘an excellent bridge between theory and experiments’ as well.
- System models, i.e. linear, non-linear and stochastic models, Kalman filtering and extended Kalman filtering algorithms, higher-order non-linear filtering, signal processing via control theory, etc.
- Philosophy of Industrial Automation, PLC, SCADA, control laws (PI, PID control actions) and applications, a demo of the industrial control system, transducers and transmitters, PC-based automation, etc.
- In addition to these, a special lecture would be organized on ‘Research papers from concepts to publications’.
- Academicians, Scientists and Researches: Rs 1000.
- Delegates from industries: Rs.2000.
- Students: Rs 500.
How to apply?
Applications for the participation in the ‘Course’ should reach in the attached format via ‘registered post’ at the following address:
Dr. Hiren G. Patel / Dr. S. N. Sharma (Organising committee, Advances in Control and
Instrumentation Education and Implementations), Electrical Engineering Department, SV National Institute of Technology, Surat, Gujarat, India, 395007.
- The last date of reaching applications is June 25, 2019.
- Candidates would be informed of their selection by Email by June 28, 2019.
Phone no: 0261-2201666, 09924204844