Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Traineeship/Internship Opportunity at BCG, New Delhi.
Boston Consulting Group is an American management consulting firm founded in 1963, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts. The firm is the second-largest consulting firm by revenue.
About the Internship
BCG’s Knowledge Team (KT) is seeking a strong candidate to fill an Intern position within the Practice Area KT Knowledge team (CFS PA). The professional will work in supporting a broad change management initiative.
The intern will assist with a wide range of activities, including analyzing data, helping launch new initiatives, and coordinating different aspects of the PA KT processes.
- Accurately providing financial and business analysis
- Supporting PA KT processes that routinely require independent judgment
- Track progress and priorities of work streams within the initiative
- Exercising judgement to contribute beyond designated activities, thinking analytically through alternatives
Qualifications & Experience
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- 2021 undergraduate or post-graduate, preferably with a degree in finance.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.