Applications are invited for the post of Trainee in the Career Development Services Office at the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN).
Career Development Services (CDS) office at IIT Gandhinagar is committed to empowering the students to discover their true potential and help them to pursue their dreams in all possible immediate career verticals including Entrepreneurship, Placement, Higher Study, and Competitive Examinations. CDS helps students with resources to explore and plan their careers effectively. CDS also conducts various sessions that help students in career planning, resume preparation, screening tests, group discussion, interview process, personality development among others.
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar is a public engineering institution located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India. It has been declared to be an Institute of National Importance by the Government of India.
Trainee in Career Development Services (03)
The trainees will be responsible to perform and improvise day to day operations of the CDS ranging from Career Counselling, Internship, Industrial Visit and Job Placement. Selected candidates will directly work with the top-notch organizations of the country and abroad. Candidates with strong ASP.Net, C#, MS SQL, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap are also encouraged to apply.
- Minimum Undergraduate Degree with 6.0 CPI/ 60%.
- Strong student service orientation and Inclination towards working in Education Industry.
- Hands-on experience in MS Office Suite and Google Workspace.
- Ability to communicate fluently in an all-English business environment (verbal and written) with a firm grasp of spelling and grammar.
- Team player with strong work ethic and ‘can do’ attitude.
- Problem Solver, Multi-tasker.
- Superior typing skills.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to work during weekends.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 25, 2021.
You might also be interested in: