POWER GRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II, having transmission system in the states of J&K, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh and UT of Chandigarh invites applications from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible for the following positions:
Name of the Post: Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
Number of Vacancies: Total 30 (UR-17, OBC-07, SC-06) 02 vacancies reserved for PWD (01 for PwD (HH) & PwD (OH) each)
Qualification: Full Time Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/Institute with not less than 70% marks for UR/ OBC (NCL) category and Pass marks for SC
Maximum Age (As on 26.09.2017): 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC (NCL), 32 years for SC
How to Apply:
- Fees: 300/- (Non- refundable) (SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fee)
- Mode of payment: Online Method – Through Payment Gateway
- After successful completion of online registration, candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to candidate login link through job opportunities section available on career page of our website powergridindia.com. A button shall be available on the login page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway. Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID website automatically on completion of transaction.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or available e-Wallet.
- If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear. If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she will have to send mail on the Email IDnr2rectt@powergrid.co.in, stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No.
- Payment once made shall not be refunded.
- Last date of submission of application fee through Online Mode is 26.09.2017.