Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise and subsidiary of ONGC; India’s top energy company is operating a 15 Million Metric Ton state-of – the art Refinery located in a beautiful hilly terrain, north of Mangaluru city, in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State.
MRPL invites applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to time). Apprentices are required for the following subject fields:
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 only need to apply.
- Candidates who have completed and possess the essential qualification by 07/10/2017 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam/who do not have mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate (either provisional or final) are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice/are undergoing apprenticeship training at MRPL or elsewhere under the Apprentices Act, 1961/ Apprentices Amendment Act, 1973(as amended from time to time) are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got more than one year of work experience are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying against Un-reserved training positions should have minimum 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma). Candidates applying against training positions reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma). Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination (Engineering Degree/Diploma). Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per the norm adopted by the University/Institute. The candidates have to submit a certificate indicating the method/formula used for conversion of letter grade/CGPA/OGPA to equivalent percentage, if required by MRPL.
- Percentage of marks should be aggregate of all years/semesters i.e., total marks obtained over total maximum marks of all years/semesters without giving any weightage to any particular year/semester, irrespective of the method used by the University/Institution. Aggregate percentage of marks should not be rounded off (for example 54.99 % not be rounded off as 55 %)
- All the qualifications specified above should be recognized by Board of Technical Education / UGC/AICTE.
- Submission of Online Application Form will commence from: 08/09/2017 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Last Date for Online Application: 07/10/2017 till 23:59 Hrs (IST)
- Availability of Admit Cards on website 15 days prior to announced date of examination
Date of Written Test Will be announced on MRPL website https://mrpl.co.in/