Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Trainee at TERI, Gurugram.
The Energy and Resources Institute is a research institute in New Delhi that specializes in the fields of energy, environment and sustainable development. Established in 1974, it was formerly known as the Tata Energy Research Institute.
The candidate will work closely with project members, laboratory technicians, as well as the other research staff. The position will involve work related to Microbial Fermentation which would include strain isolation, maintenance, culturing; Biochemical Processes under High Pressure Reactors; and Maintenance of material and related data of each sample/ batch generated with coding system.
Master-s in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Environmental Sciences/ Microbiology/ Industrial Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry with an at least 55% marks.
- Opportunity to work in state-of-the-art laboratories as the Centre offers excellent research facilities and a stimulation environment.
- Experience of working on Cutting-edge technologies for Bio-products and Bio-chemicals production
- Applicants, who are eligible, only need to apply.
- Qualification should have been obtained only through regular course and from recognized university/institute.
- Candidates with awarded/provisional degree will only be considered.
The selected candidate will be appointed purely on a temporary basis, initially for one year and may be extended further based on the performance and the projects requirements.
Remunerations will be according to Organization’s policies and expertise of the candidate.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
August 31, 2021