The Trained Nurses’ Association of India invites applications for award of scholarship for higher studies in Nursing for the year 2020-2021.
About the Scholarship
Scholarships are available for the following courses:
- For TNAI Members
- Post-Basic BSc (Nursing)
- MSc (Nursing)
- For Associate TNAI Members [HVL and ANM/MPHW (F)]
All the above mentioned courses should be recognised by the Nursing Council/ Regulatory body.
- The candidates should have at least one year membership of TNAI before joining the course.
- The proof of annual family income of the candidates should be obtained from competent Government authority and attached along with the application.
- The candidates should not be recipients of any other scholarship or financial help from any other source.
- The candidates should not have received TNAI scholarship during last 5 years.
How to Apply?
- Application forms should be recommended and signed by the
- Principal / Head of the Institutions.
- President/Secretary of the concerned TNAI State Branch.
- The completed application forms addressed to: The Secretary General, The Trained Nurses’ Association of India, L-17, Florence Nightingale Lane, Green Park, NewDelhi-110016, should be sent to TNAI Headquarters on or before August 31, 2021.
- Applications received late or incomplete, shall not be considered.
August 31, 2021