The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies is a university established by the Government of Kerala devoted to studies in fisheries and ocean sciences.
Applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates are invited for the following technical positions on contract basis as detailed below:
- Trade Instructor (Mechanical)
- Trade Instructor (Electrical)
No. of Posts
Trade Instructor (Mechanical)-01, Trade Instructor (Electrical)-01
Essential Qualification and Experience
|Trade Instructor (Mechanical)||B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||Two-years experience in Laboratory|
|Trade Instructor (Electrical)||B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering||Minimum two-years Laboratory experience.|
As per KPSC norms.
- Trade Instructor (Mechanical): Rs. 27,550 /- (per month)
- Trade Instructor (Electrical): Rs. 27,550 /- (per month)
Role & Responsibilities:
For Trade Instructor (Mechanical): The instructor has to handle and manage workshop technology Lab, Fluid Mechanics Lab, Thermo Dynamics Lab, Heat & Mass Transfer Lab and Refrigeration Engineering Lab and assist faculty members and students (UG) for their project. Industry experience will be preferred.
For Trade Instructor (Electrical): The Trade Instructor has to handle and manage Electrical Technology Lab, Electronics & Instrumentation Lab and assist faculty members and students (UG) for their project. Industrial experience will be preferred. Candidate should have good understanding and experience in handling Electrical Engineering related Labs.
Nature of Positions
The period of the contract is one year.
How to Apply
- Interested persons should apply by post in the application attached hereunder with photocopies of all supporting documents.
- Application fee Rs.100 /- for General candidates and Rs. 50 /-for SC/ST candidates.
- Applications should reach this office at the below address on or before 4.30 pm by Sep 7, 2019.
KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES
PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI – 682 506
- Mode of remittance of fee:- By cash (University cash counter from 10.00 am to 3.00 pm) or DD from any nationalized bank drawn in favour of Finance Officer Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies, Panangad payable at Vyttila Branch.
Sep 7, 2019
Phone: +91-04842703782, +91-04842700598