About Toyota Hackathon 2018
A platform which encourages the dynamic young enthusiasts to make the best out of them after visualizing the multiple problems and arrive at a solution. The competition thrives to motivate students to develop implementable technical solutions for road safety problems to promote road safety and reduce the frequency and effect of road accidents or for detecting frauds by involving the best minds from schools to try their hands on technical aspects of road safety.
- The teams will be given 24 hours to work on any of their idea on road safety with the presence of experts to guide and mentor them during the process and then come up with the prototype or formulate a concrete idea on whatever they were working on.
- Students will be expected to come up with their own ideas to design a prototype. However, some themes/ideas along with the Study materials will be provided too for their help.
- Student’s should take online test for qualification.
- During the registration, students should carry consent form from parents and school ID.
- Accommodation, food will be provided.
- Students to carry their own laptops
Perks for Students
- Cash prizes worth INR 45,000 to Top 3 finalists.
- Top 3 projects will be mentored for coming 6 months and will win a free trip to Toyota office in next Summers.
- Top 10 projects will be awarded and recognized.
- Certificates and merchandise will be provided to all the participants.
To register your school teams click on this link. The last date to register is Dec 10, 2018.
Click here for details.