Together Against Corruption: Video & Poster Competition by Prosecutor General’s Office, Russian Federation: Submit by Oct 1
The International Youth Contest of Social Anti-Corruption Advertising “Together Against Corruption!” took place in 2018 with the participation of young people from Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan.
In 2019 the Prosecutor General’s Office of the Russian Federation has initiated a similar Contest for the young people not only from member states of the Intergovernmental Anti-Corruption Council but also from the BRICS states.
Therefore, the geographic scope of the contest has been significantly expanded, and for the first time, the participants from Brazil, India, China and the South African Republic are invited to participate in this contest.
Participants are requested to create social anti-corruption advertisements in video and poster format on the topic “Together Against Corruption”.
Main Contest Rules
Age of the authors and co-authors of Contest works including those participating on behalf of a legal entity: 14 – 35 years
The contest works at the semi-final stage will be accepted in the official languages of the States of the Organizer/Co-organizers of the Contest or in English.
Contest works will be accepted via the official contest website given here, available in Russian and English.
Contest works will be accepted from June 1 to October 1, 2019.
The official award ceremony for winners of the Contest will be held in December 2019 and devoted to celebrating the International Anti-Corruption Day.
Technical requirements for Contest works
Category «The Best Video»
File formats: mpeg 4, resolution not more than 1920×1080, physical size of the file up to 300 MB.
Duration: up to 120 seconds.
Sound: 16 bits, stereo.
Category «The Best Poster»
File formats: JPG, resolution needed to print A3 size picture (297 x 420 mm) with correct aspect ratio and 300 dpi resolution. The physical size of a single file is up to 15 MB.
The semi-final (1 June – 31 October 2019)
- Acceptance of Contest works (1 June – 31 October 2019).
- Voting by the National Contest Commissions for the best contest works in both categories (1 October – 31 October 2019).
The final (1 November – 15 November 2019): voting by the International Jury for the Contest works advanced to the final, selection of top winners and prize-winners in each of the categories.
- Top winners and prize-winners of the Contest final will be awarded honorary prizes designated by the Organizer of the Contest.
- The solemn award ceremony for top winners and prize-winners of the Contest will be timed to the International Anti-Corruption Day (9 December) and will be held in December 2019, in Moscow.
- The expenses related to the air travel of participants and accompanying persons to the solemn award ceremony will be covered by themselves or by the relevant anti-corruption authority of the State party of the Organizer and Co-organizers.
- The expenses for accommodation and meals of participants and accompanying persons during their stay in Moscow will be paid by the Organizer.
- The expenses (air travel, accommodation and meals) associated with a business trip of the representatives of the relevant anti-corruption authorities of the State participating in the Contest, as well as other officials’ expenses related to their participation in the award ceremony, will be covered by the sending party.
For full details, visit the official website given here.
About the Author
Loved my student life, love talking to students now. I am a wearer of multiple hats (wife, mom, cook, chauffeur). My job is my hobby! :)