Applications are invited only through online mode up to 03.10.2017 for Direct Recruitment to the following posts:
Registration Fee: For One Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O. (Ms).No. 32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017) Note Applicants who have already registered in one time Registration system paying Rs.50/- before 01.03.2017 and those who have registered for One-Time Registration on or after 01.03.2017 by paying Rs.150/- are exempted from paying the registration fee for this recruitment. Rs.150/-
Examination Fee: The Examination fee should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below: Rs.150/-
- The three / two free chances referred to above are not for EACH POST but for ANY THREE / TWO APPLICATIONS ONLY. The claim for exemption from payment of examination fee made in any application which is rejected / admitted or withdrawn will be counted as a free chance availed.
- Failure to pay the prescribed fee along with the application in-time will be liable for rejection of application.
- The number of free chances availed by the applicant means the total number of free chances hitherto availed by the applicant in his / her earlier application submitted to the Commission for any post / recruitment.
- If the examination fee concession claimed in the applications is found to exceed the admissible limits as announced above, the application will be rejected at any stage of selection. The number of free chances availed by the applicants will be counted from the previous applications submitted through One Time Registration and / or submitted directly without One Time Registration i.e., before One Time Registration was made as mandatory.
- A degree with Statistics as main subject.
- (Or) Name of the post Category of Applicants Maximum Age Statistician in Medical Education Department and in Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy Department SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes No Maximum Age limit “Others” [i.e. Applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] 30 Years (Should not have completed)
- A degree in Mathematics with Statistics as ancillary subject.
- (Or) A degree in Economics with Statistics as ancillary subject with experience in Medical or Bio – Statistics in a teaching institution for a period of not less than two years