Tata Memorial Centre (TMC), Mumbai, invites applications for one-year TMC Fellowship from Indian Nationals for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Inside Civil Hospital Campus Sangrur, Punjab in various categories commencing from July 1, 2019.
Departments and Eligibility:
- Surgical Oncology: MS (Gen. Surgery) OR equivalent PG degree.
- Head & Neck Oncology: MS (ENT) OR equivalent PG degree.
- Onco-Pathology: MD (Pathology).
- Radiation Oncology (IMRT, IGRT): MD(Radiotherapy) OR equivalent PG degree.
- Medical Oncology: MD (Internal Medicine) OR equivalent PG degree.
40 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for Physically Handicapped). Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application.
Post MS/MD/DNB: Rs. 86,000/-per month.
- Security Deposit: You are required to deposit Rs.86,000/- at the time of joining OR the same will be deducted in 5 equal installments from salary. This deposit will be refunded after completion of Fellowship training.
- Sharing accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
- All P.G. degree must be recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates who are working under Central/State Government/Autonomous Body / Semi Government Organizations and other Public sector Undertaking must submit their applications through the Head of their Institution.
- For General & OBC: Rs. 300.
- SC/ST/Female candidates/PwD are exempted from paying application fees.
How to apply?
- Click here to apply.
- Online applications in the prescribed form only super-scribing the post applied for on the cover with self-attested copies of all certificates should be forwarded to the ACADEMICS OFFICE, HOMI BHABHA BLOCK, 13TH FLOOR, TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL, PAREL, MUMBAI – 400012.
- The last date for online application & printing application form: May 17, 2019.
- Receiving a hard copy of online applications: May 24, 2019.