Applications are invited from highly committed and motivated individuals with experience of working on women’s issues to manage the Project Management Unit (PMU). These positions are to be filled in initially for a period of one year and may be extended further based on the performance of the candidates and the continued relevance of the position to the project.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) was established in 1936 and was awarded the ‘deemed to be university’ status in 1964. TISS is fully funded by the University Grants Commission, Government of India, and operates from its main campus in Mumbai, and the off-campuses at Tuljapur, Guwahati, and Hyderabad.
The post details are given below.
1. Research Officer (01)
- Master’s Degree in Social Work/ Economics/ Women’s Studies/ Law/ Governance/ any other related field.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the Research field.
- Must have computer knowledge and ability to work in various MS Office, data analysis packages like SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Previous experience of working with the government.
- Can Speak English and Telugu fluently and possess good writing skills in English.
- Collate and document information, gender-disaggregated data relating to various sectoral areas like livelihoods, health, education, etc., particularly with regard to women.
- Undertake empirical as well as desk-based studies to review the implementation of gender-sensitive health policies and programs.
- Assist specialist Gender to undertake research studies to assist in framing policies and programs under the convergence mandate of the Mission.
- Undertake any other activity as may be required to further the aims and objectives of SRCW
Consolidated payment of Rs. 26,250/- per month.
2. Assistant (Training and Documentation) (01)
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Typing speed of 30 wpm is essential.
- Minimum work experience of 3 years.
- Diploma in Computer applications.
- Managing computer systems and hardware.
Consolidated payment of Rs. 15,750/- per month.
Interested candidates are requested to bring the following with them:
- Detailed resume with passport size photo stating contact details, education, employment, skills, and three references.
- Original certificates for verification and copies to be submitted.
Interested candidates may please report to Ms. Swetha Shenoy, Student Coordinator on 05th March 2021 by 09.30 am at the following address: Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Hyderabad off-campus K.B. Campus, Turkayamjal, Nagarjuna Sagar Road, Hyderabad 50151.
For full notification, click the link below.